Monday, March 05, 2007

finally the sky is blue again...

...and the grey buildings have a colorful backdrop again today. Grey on grey is interesting only for so long. Today, from a rooftop at Randolph and State, I paused and took a few photographs of grey arrows pointing towards blue infinity...



Loooong days at work, short sun stays above the skyscrapers, cold Chicago weather and the lack of recent theatrical adventures to take me out of my world may not make a dull gal, but it makes this gal a lil more crabby, a lil less focused and a lot more ready for the change of seasons. Apparently, a change of scenery is out of the question.

Luckily, I do enjoy Chicago. And, as a quick flight to Narnia may have been ruled out, I'm lucky enough to have a job that takes me to new places within my old city on a daily basis. I try to keep my eyes opened even tho sometimes it seems safer to squint.

No comments: